NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes is open only to people who are 18 years or older and who are legal residents of Nevada, Utah or the Qualifying Counties in Northern California (see below). Void outside of Nevada, Utah, Qualifying Counties in Northern California and where prohibited.
1. Prize Description: [Grand Prize: all-inclusive trip to Spain for two persons, including airfare from Continental Airlines, $1000 American Express Gift Card, rail service in Spain, hotel stay. Bonus Prizes include two- to five-nights stay at a Starwood hotel in the continental United States] ODDS OF WINNING IN THIS PARTICULAR DRAWING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR THE DRAWING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. No other substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute another prize of greater or equal value. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use. Winner will need to provide photo identification and present voucher/email confirmation in person. This voucher/email may not be redeemed for cash.
2. Eligibility: The Vacation of a Life time Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Qualifying Counties of Northern California (see below), Nevada, or Utah who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of the California State Automobile Association, California State Automobile Association Inter-Insurance Bureau, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising agency , are not eligible. The immediate family and household members of each such employee are also not eligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Qualifying Counties in Northern California:Alameda, Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, Contra Costa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Fresno, Glenn, Humboldt, Kings, Lake, Lassen, Madera, Marin, Mariposa, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tuolumne, Yolo, Yuba
4. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
6. How to Enter: Register at aaa.com/win and provide contact information in specified area. To enter by mail send a 4x5 index card with your First and Last Name, Home Address, and Phone Number to:
AAA – NCNU Digital Marketing
Attn: Vacation of a Lifetime Sweepstakes
100 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94102
Each person may only enter the sweepstakes once daily. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
7. Drawings and Prize Notification: The Grand Prize drawing will be conducted in accordance with these Official Rules on or about [April 30, 2010]. The twelve Bonus Prize drawings will be conducted with these Official Rules on or about the end of each month of the duration of the Vacation of a Lifetime Sweepstakes. One Bonus Prize will be awarded during the duration of the Vacation of a Lifetime Sweepstakes. All drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the winner are final. One winner will be selected from eligible entrants for the Grand Prize. One winner will be selected from eligible entrants for each month’s Bonus Prize. Entrants selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The winner will be sent notification of winning at the address given at the time of entry. Entrants assume all risk of incorrect delivery or non-delivery of e-mail. Winner will be required to respond as required in the notification of winning within thirty (30) days. If winner does not respond within thirty (30) days as required, then Sponsor will select a new winner and the original winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or otherwise participating in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless California State Automobile Association, California State Automobile Association Inter-Insurance Bureau, their affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant also agrees that if entrant were to win that entrant will be required to execute an additional release before Sponsor releases the prize to Entrant.
11. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) failures of the entry process; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (iv) incorrect entry, or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or winner’s use of the prize.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California.
14. Winners List: Sweepstakes results and a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Vacation of a Lifetime Sweepstakes, c/o Digital Marketing 100 Van Ness Ave San Francisco, CA 94102. Requests must be received by within thirty (30) days of the final drawing date.